Amber Reagent Bottle
- Narrow mouth reagent bottles with ground glass stopper ideal for solids and liquids.
- All glass bottle and stopper made from 3.3 borosilicate glass helps prevent changes in pH levels and maintain content purity.
- Features no-drip pour lip for easy pouring of contents.
- Ground glass stopper fits securely.
- Unit can be used in an autoclave.
Reagent bottles are a type of laboratory containers made of glass, plastic, borosilicate or related substances, and topped by special caps or stoppers and are intended to contain chemicals in liquid or powder form for laboratories and stored in cabinets or on shelves. Some reagent bottles are tinted amber (actinic), brown or red to protect light-sensitive chemical compounds from visible light, ultraviolet and infrared radiation which may alter them. The term "reagent" refers to a substance that is part of a chemical reaction.