We gladly offer refunds or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. If more than 30 days have gone by since your purchase, refunds are not guaranteed but may be permitted at our discretion. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with original packaging. Some items may not be eligible for a full refund:
- Perishable goods such as food & flowers
- Books, newspapers, or magazines
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Hazardous materials
- flammable liquids or gases
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Final sale items
Partially refundable items:
- Items with obvious signs of use, damage, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Media (such as CDs, DVDs, tapes, software, video games, or vinyl records) that have been opened
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
To complete your return, fill out the form below and please be sure to include your 4-digit order number. If your order qualifies for a refund, we'll send you a pre-paid return shipping label to send your items to us. Please do not send your purchase to the manufacturer.
We'll typically refund your returned items as soon as we receive the items. Refunds typically take 3–5 business days to process through the banks after we've initiated it.
We're also happy to replace items if you need a different size or variant, or if the item is damaged during shipment. If you need to exchange an item, please fill out the form below, and include your order number, and we'll send you a pre-paid return shipping label.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Fill out the form below, and once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.