Brand Ambassador Terms/Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! We are excited that you're as passionate as we are about promoting science and reason. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created these terms so that everyone is on the same page.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to The Stemcell Science Shop, which is the dba of Mudge Scientific LLC.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created or sold by us.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become our brand ambassador.
To become an ambassador for us, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts
As our brand ambassador, you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes our services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase our sales
- Optionally collaborate with other ambassadors
- Optionally attend events at our request
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on our behalf, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote us in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote us in any violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to our direction.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion.
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of our services
We reserve the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between themselves and the company.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
The ambassador will be paid 10% of every sale generated through their promo code unless other arrangements have been agreed to.
This percentage is subject to change by us at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The ambassador grants us a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote our services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
We grant the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use our name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. We retain all rights to our content.
We may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with us with written notice of 30 days.
While our ambassador, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.